– Advertisement – Lewis Hamilton wins the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix as Mercedes clinch the Constructors’ Championship for a record seventh year in a row “And they just continued to do that year on year on year and raise that target that it’s so far out of reach, but if we work towards getting there maybe we’ll get there. That’s what we’ve done every year.”With chassis being carried over to 2021 before big rule change in 2022 that will slow cars down, Hamilton believes the W11, which has taken all 13 pole positions and 11 race wins so far this season, could stand as not only Mercedes’ best-ever car but the greatest in F1’s history.“The whole car collectively, for sure, is the best car that we’ve built,” he said.“I think probably it will be the best car that we’ll ever have, I think, probably in the sport.” F1’s world champion hails the Mercedes team’s search for constant improvement after their winning of a record seventh successive constructors’ world title this year Last Updated: 05/11/20 7:32pm “What we have done is no coincidence. Valtteri (Bottas) and I are just a part of this incredible chain of people who are collectively working and all rowing in the same direction,” Hamilton told Sky Sports F1 after his win wrapped by“People will probably want to understand how we do it and I think it’s just continuing to set ridiculously high goals every year.“When it comes to the car, I remember we sat down in 2013 [when Hamilton joined] and I would always sit and speak to the guys on aero and talk about where our target is. There would be a dot and I’d say ‘well move that even higher’. And they were like, ‘yeah you’re right, let’s move it higher’. Lewis Hamilton believes Mercedes’ all-conquering 2020 car is the “best” they ever produced and the result of setting “ridiculously high goals” ahead of every season in search for improvement.Mercedes became the first time to win seven constructors’ championships in succession at last week’s Emilia-Romagna GP and their one-two result also confirmed only Hamilton or Valtteri Bottas can become 2020’s driver champion, assuring the team of a record-extending seventh world title double in a row too.Hamilton, who could clinch the drivers’ crown in Turkey next week, spoke glowingly about the “remarkable” team and motivation behind Mercedes’ success – and described being a part of it as a “completely unbelievable honour”.- Advertisement – – Advertisement – 0:57 Lewis Hamilton wins the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix as Mercedes clinch the Constructors’ Championship for a record seventh year in a row
Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week.
TWO men have been sent for trial, accused of the harassment and stalking of a woman.Brothers Peter and William Gallagher appeared at Letterkenny District Court today where a book of evidence was served on them.Peter Gallagher, who is 23 and with an address at Drumcairn, Manorcunningham faces a charge of criminal damage on August 4, 2013 at Doorable, Manorcunningham. He faces a separate charge of harassment/stalking of a woman on May 9, 2013.He was remanded on bail of €150.Judge Paul Kelly ordered him not to contact any of the witnesses in the case whatsoever.Legal aid was granted. The judge told Peter Gallagher that he if he wished to rely on an alibi he had 14 days to submit this to the State.William Gallagher, who is 29, was also charged with causing criminal damage on August 4 last year.He was also charged with harassment stalking on July 27 last year.Judge Kelly also told him he must provide an alibi to the State if he planned to provide one at his circuit criminal court trial.He was also released on bail with a warning not to contact prosecution witnesses in the case.Legal aid was granted to both me.The case was adjourned to Letterkenny Circuit Court on July 15.BROTHERS ON STALKING CHARGES SENT FOR TRIAL TO CIRCUIT COURT was last modified: June 18th, 2014 by John2Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:donegalmanorcunninghamstalking charges