Hundreds of householders and business owners in and around east Donegal today (Sun) are without water again following a burst pipe between Ballindrait and Tober. It is understood that Irish Water are currently at the scene addressing the issue.It is expected that the normal supply will return around 4pm on Sunday. Cllr Gerry Crawford told Donegal Daily: “The water from Ballindrait to Tober has burst and is off again this morning.“This is the norm here burst to fix, burst to fix, which results in no water supply to the community in these areas, who rightly feel that their right to a water supply is being completely ignored.“Irish Water has been informed and will repair but the necessity is clear. (They have to) replace the water pipe (and) treat this community with respect.”Anger as residents left without supply yet again following water burst was last modified: September 22nd, 2019 by Shaun KeenanShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)
Chelsea’s Ben Gordon has joined Birmingham City on loan until January.The move was agreed some time ago but was delayed after Gordon picked up an injury.He has previously had spells on loan at Kilmarnock and Peterborough United.See also:Chelsea youngster set to complete Birmingham loan moveFollow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebook
SharePrint RelatedGeocaching Caption Contest 15 – Win a Barely Coveted PrizeOctober 21, 2010In “Community”Through Twist of Geocaching Fate, #PSNoBoundaries Photo Contest Brings International Space Station Travel Bug to Geocaching Block PartyJuly 8, 2015In “Community”Geocaching Caption Contest 6 – Win a Barely Coveted PrizeJune 18, 2010In “Community” PoteauPets – February WinnersGeocaching goes hand-in-hand with snapping a few shots of the wildlife and your adventure along the way. And sometimes combining two passions like photography and geocaching pays off. Check out some of the early winners in Minelab’s Ultimate Geocaching Hunt photo contest. Seven geocachers have already won the photo of the month award, including WherzaWiggTherzaWay and JonesPosse.PoteauPets won the February Minelab photo contest for their sweet father-daughter portrait under the caption of “Love is in the air for this father/daughter pair.” PoteauPets enjoy geocaching as a family, and usually find caches in rural areas near where they live. “We truly LOVE geocaching and the time we spend together ‘on the hunt’ as a family,” said Dana of PoteauPets. “My husband likes the ‘evil hides’ while on the other hand, my daughter and I enjoy the cemetery caches. Our daughter loves to keep up with the trackables.”The Adventurers in Michigan won the March contest with their snowy photo of the Minelab geocoin and a metal detector. “Winning the contest for that month was a complete surprise,” said David of the Adventurers. David and his girlfriend/best friend enjoy discovering trackables and going geocaching everywhere and in all seasons. Another winner, Gary of JonesPosse, came away with a pocketed vest. He wore it to Geowoodstock XI and during a three-day hike along the Appalachian Trail for his 6,000th find.Adventurers – March winnerThere are still nearly three months left to enter the monthly photo contests and earn a chance to win a trip to Mexico. For more information on Minelab’s Ultimate Geocaching Hunt, visit the Minelab Geocaching page. When you’re ready to enter, go to the Minelab Facebook Photo Contest page.Monthly prizes include a $400 Minelab coupon, a Minelab hat & vest, and all monthly winners will still be eligible for the grand prize: a Mexican cruise for two!The Minelab “Ultimate Geocaching Hunt” photo contest is solely sponsored by Minelab, Inc., a subsidiary of Codan, LTD. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Canada who are 18 years and older at time of entry. Entry period for the contest commences at 12:01 a.m. (CST) on November 13, 2012 and expires at 11:59 PM (CST) on November 13, 2013. Void where prohibited. For details and restrictions, see the Official Contest Rules.Share with your Friends:More
Journalists in the Valley took out a protest march here against the continued suspension of internet services which completed 100 days on Tuesday since the abrogation of the Jammu and Kashmir’s special status on August 5.Scores of journalists working with different media organisations assembled at the Kashmir Press Club here and took out a protest march against the snapping of internet services in the Valley on the night of August 4, hours before the Centre revoked the state’s special status under Article 370 and abrogated it into two Union Territories.The journalists demanded immediate restoration of the services to facilitate the media persons to discharge their professional duties.“We took out the protest against the suspension of internet services for 100 days now. Internet is a basic took for journalists to discharge their professional duties and we demand its immediate restoration,” senior journalist Pervez Bukhari told reporters after the protest.The Centre’s August 5 decision led to an unannounced shutdown in the valley even as authorities imposed severe restrictions, including on communication, which were later gradually eased out.Postpaid mobile services on all networks were restored in the Valley on October 14, 72 days after they were snapped.However, pre-paid mobile phones and all internet services continue to remain suspended since August 5.The government has set up a ‘Media Facilitation Centre’ at a conference hall of a local hotel here for journalists to discharge their professional duties. But the media persons complain that it has not enough computers and they have to wait for hours for their turn.