Tag: 长沙喝茶微信高端


Displace Shares New Single And Reveals Major Summer Tour Dates


first_imgJam rockers Displace continue to take the scene by storm, bringing their infectious live show to venues and festivals nationwide. The Florida based band has a big summer ahead, starting with the release of their new album Undertow. Due out June 25th, the group’s sophomore effort shows a matured approach to the same energetic equation, expanding on their creative songwriting and musicianship on every track.To give fans a taste of the new music, you can stream their first single, “Friction,” below.The band has a major tour ahead of them, kicking off on June 21st for an album preview show at WMNF’s In The Groove radio program in Tampa, FL, before an official album release party on the 25th at Crowbar. The tour hits a number of dates in Florida, before hitting the Great Outdoors Jam in Mount Dora, FL on July 1st with Pigeons Playing Ping Pong, Aqueous and more. They’ll hit more Southern shows before heading to Colorado for an extended run in the state, bringing their shows to fans at venues throughout.The Great Outdoors Jam Will Welcome Pigeons Playing Ping Pong, Aqueous And More For Florida ThrowdownCheck out the band’s summer dates below, and head here for more information.last_img read more


Four other disturbances detected in the Atlantic and in the Gulf of Mexico


first_imgAs we prepare for Hurricane Dorian, The National Hurricane Center is also monitoring four other tropical disturbances in the Atlantic and in the Gulf of Mexico.According to the report, two of the disturbances have at least a 60% chance of developing over the next 48 hours, while the two others, have a 30% or less chance of forming over the 48 hours.The first disturbance is located about 300 miles west of the Cabo Verde Islands and is moving northwestward across the eastern tropical Atlantic ocean. It is forecasted to have an 80% chance of forming into a tropical depression over the next 48 hours, and about a 90% chance of forming into a depression over the next five days.The second disturbance is located just near the south-central Gulf of Mexico and is moving westward toward the Mexico coast. According to the report, this disturbance has a 60% chance of forming through the next 48 hours and a 70% chance of forming through the next five days.The third disturbance is currently located about a few hundred miles south-southeast of Bermuda. This system is moving northward or north-northwestward, and is forecasted to have a 30% of forming through the next 48 hours, and a medium chance at 40% of forming through the next five days.The fourth disturbance is a tropical wave which is forecasted to form between Africa and the Cabo Verde Islands. As of now, there is no change of this system forming in the next 48 hours but over the next five days, that chance increases to 40% chance of forming over the next five days.last_img read more


Florida governor South Florida now in Hurricane Irma’s path


first_imgGroceriesWhen shopping for groceries residents are urged to focus on non-perishable items. Since electricity could be lost during the storms and for days following it is important to avoid foods that requires refrigeration.It’s recommended that residents purchase bottled water; canned and dry goods including corn beef, tuna, sausages, soups, bread, biscuits, crackers, cookies, jellies, peanut butter, juices, powdered drink mix, chips, sauces. South Florida residents urged to prepareOfficials in South Florida are urging all residents to make preparation for the arrival of Irma notwithstanding its exact landfall target is still unknown. Residents are also urged not to wait until the storm is too close to be prepared. It has not been unusual for stores and supermarkets to run out of supplies as a storm approaches. MedicationResidents on medication should ensure they fill their prescriptions before the storm hits. They should have medication to last for up to two weeks. PetrolMotorists should ensure they fill the tanks of their vehicles with petrol prior to the storm. It will be difficult for gas stations to pump petrol if they lose electricity. Other suppliesOther recommended supplies included oil fueled lanterns, kerosene oil, batteries to fit flashlights, and battery powered radios and TVs, paper plates and cups, paper towels, garbage bags; plywood and tarpaulins in case one’s roof is damaged during the storm.center_img Storm not turning as expectedWhile forecasters expected the storm to turn more to the north after passing through the Eastern Caribbean, Monday evening’s forecast did not reflect that turns, showing the storm taking a more western path towards Florida.With the proposed trajectory of the storm pointing towards South Florida on Monday, people took advantage of the holiday to visit supermarkets like Publix and Winn-Dixie to stock up on bottled water, and other supplies.At Home Depot stores in South-West Miami, which was severely impacted by Hurricane Andrew in 1992, shoppers were purchasing plywood which is usually used to protect windows during a hurricane. Both a USA and an European hurricane forecast model are converging to indicate Hurricane Irma could impact South Florida as early as Friday this week. The trajectory of the storm prompted Florida Governor Rick Scott to declare a state of emergency for the entire state.On Monday evening the storm was forecast to pass through northwestern Caribbean, impacting Puerto Rico, Hispaniola and Cuba. The forecasted Hurricane cone expanded some 145 miles and forecast has the storm impacting areas of South Florida by Friday. However, the exact area where the storm could impact is still too early to confirm. CashResidents should also draw sufficient cash to last for a number of days, as banks could be closed for an indefinite period, and without electricity, ATMs will be useless.last_img read more